ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FASHION ILLUSTRATOR?




Hi, my name is Samira, I am a fashion illustrator.

First, I wanna say thanks for taking an interest in my custom illustration work!

do you want me to turn your ideas to a beautiful illustration for your presentation? 

You can contact me directly for custom orders!

How it works



 - Describe your ideas by providing clear instruction Reference pictures or sketches for garments, colors, pose style, hair, skin tone....etc, so there will be no misunderstanding between us.

 - I prepare a rough sketch and send it to you for feedback.

 - We make together with the needed adjustments and the print ready file (png or pdf or jpg) is sent to you. 

 - I offer unlimited revisions and you can pay me whenever you feel completely satisfied with my work. you can use the illustration for both personal and commercial purpose.

 - Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration (starting at 10$ per sketch).


look forward to working with you😄!

  • contact me for questions or custom illustration or for any reason : 

Gmail: samira.makro@gmail.com








Comments

Popular Posts